Thursday, June 9, 2016

1 .) Some things I liked about this class was learning every other day a new way to help or do something right. 

2.) Things I did not like about this class was the short time of period we have for breakfast. 

3.) Some recommendations i think for the improving class is that they shouldn't have to talk in the microphone if they don't want to and more breakfast time. 
 
4.) The highlight for me in this class was learning how to make sheets in x-cell workbook.  

5.) I think I could have put in a little more effort but other than that I think I did good overall. 

6.) I try my best to remember to read my life planning goals journal but i tend to forget because I have many things going on. 

7.) I am committed to becoming a CTR person because i have seen and experienced how good i feel when i do good deeds for others. 

8.) I have learned how imperative it is to be a CTR person and do whats right. I will share my knowledge the i learned onto my younger sister.

9.) I will always remember the new learning computer skills I learned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment